The Tiger I was the most feared tank produced by the Germans in WWII. The Tiger I gave the Wehrmacht its first tank mounting the powerful L56 88mm main gun. Powered by a Maybach V12, the Tiger I saw combat on all German battlefronts during the coarse of the war.
This fantastic radio controlled scale replica from Heng Long looks great and is feature packed. All functions of the RC tank are controlled from the included transmitter. The tank can go forward and backward and the real working tracks mean it can be rotated any way. The turret is also fully controllable and can be rotated as well as moving the gun up and down. The tank has working suspension for climbing over objects and up hills. The highly detailed finish adds to the realism and the included commander figure completes the model perfectly.
- Change between 4 realistic sounds
- Upgraded 2.4ghz version
- Smoking exhaust pipes!
- Demonstration mode
- Super chassis, realistic suspension system, pre-assembled tracks
- A realistic commander is included
- Rotating turret 320 degrees
- Gun can be moved 30 degrees up and down
- Full control of tank movement - forward, backward, rotate left and right
- Length: 52 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Height: 20 cm
- Scale: 1:16
- Climbing Gradient: (Changeable on different road surfaces) Apr. 35-degree
- 8 x AA Batteries (not included)
THIS IS NOT A TOY - SUITABLE FOR AGES 15+
No posts found