Terms & Conditions
We are excited and grateful to have you visit our store. These are our terms and conditions for ALL customers to access and read before you consider shopping with us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- ALL products we sell are strictly for ages 14 and over, the items we sell ARE NOT TOYS.
- ALL product pricing is subject to change at our discretion often to reflect supplier price increases/decreases. ALL pricing changes will be communicated to the customer were applicable.
- Our shipping estimator is very accurate, however, OzArmour reserves the right to charge the correct shipping amount for an order if under-quoted. If there is no agreement on this then a full refund will be offered..
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own discretion, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited without written consent.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to OzArmour. are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites for the purpose of information and knowledge. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- OzArmour uses the secure PayPal service as our online payment merchant. No bank or credit card details are collected by OzArmour.
- ALL products we sell in our store are covered by our RETURNS POLICY
OzArmour is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from April 30th 2009
What we collect
As part of the ordering process, we may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to our customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to provide our products and services to our customers, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not collect or store credit card or banking details - nor will we ever ask for them in an email. We instead use the secure payment gateway, PayPal.
How we use Website Cookies
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system on a monthly basis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us from the 'Contact Us' page.
WE WILL NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. Should you sign up for our free newsletter, your email address will ONLY be used to send you our newsletters to inform you of promotional offers and stock updates happening in our store.