Terms & Conditions
- The content on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- ALL products we sell are strictly for ages 14 and over, the items we sell ARE NOT TOYS.
- ALL product pricing is subject to change at our discretion often to reflect supplier price increases/decreases.
- Our shipping estimator is very accurate, however, OzArmour reserves the right to charge the correct shipping amount for an order if considerably under-quoted. If there is no agreement on this then a full refund will be offered.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own discretion, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited without written consent.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to OzArmour. are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites for the purpose of information and knowledge. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), and there for, we can not be held responsible for the content of any linked website(s).
OzArmour is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement that conforms to the updated Privacy Act 2018 and the new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) for the EU May 2018.
This policy has been in effect since April 30th 2009
What we collect.
As part of the ordering process, and when you become a registered customer, we collect the following information only:
- Your Full Name
- Your Contact information including your email address
- Demographic information such as country and postcode
- Your permission (yes or no) to send you a newsletter (this newsletter is 100% opt in only).
What we do with the information we gather.
We require this information to provide our products and services to our customers, and in particular for the following reasons:
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
If you Opt-in to our newsletter, we periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not collect or store credit card or banking details - nor will we ever ask for them in an email. We instead use the secure payment gateways provided by eWay and PayPal.
What is a Website Cookie and how do we use them?
A website cookie is a small text file (up to 4KB) created by a website that is stored in the user's computer either temporarily for that session only, or permanently on the hard disk (persistent cookie). Cookies provide a way for the website to recognize you, and keep track of your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for the purpose of statistical analysis.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies through your browser. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
WE WILL NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.