Want to purchase a gift certificate for someone but not sure how to proceed? Let us walk you through it.
- Firstly, enter the name of the person you wish to give the gift certificate to in the 'To' field on the left.
- Next, enter your name, or the name of the person that the gift certificate is from in the 'From' field on the left.
- Enter the amount you would like the gift certificate to be for. You can enter any amount you want between $20AUD and $500 AUD.
- Add a personal message to the certificate. This is not compulsory.
- If you would like to gift a particular product or products from the store instead of money, use the 'Add Products For A Gift' button if you wish to do this (not compulsory).
- Choose to send the Gift Certificate either by email or by postal mail.
- If sending via email, you will then need to enter the email address you would like the gift certificate sent to. This can be your own email address for you to print out and send to the recipient yourself.
- If sending via postal mail, you will need to enter the address you would like the gift certificate sent to. This can be direct to the recipient, or you can send it to yourself.
- Finally, you can preview the certificate and then add it to your cart for purchase.
All gift certificates purchased from OzArmour have NO time limit and do not expire.
If you require any assistance purchasing a Gift Certificate OR using a Gift Certificate, please do not hesitate to drop me a line on the 'Contact Us' page.