This Item Available By Special Order Only - Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery
ElMod M16 is a high integrated all-in-one plug&play electronic solution for the NEW Torro(R) M16 AA Halftrack (delivered with a digital radio equipment). It controls all functions of the vehicle and includes a polyphonic sound unit on board.
- A Torro(R) 2.4ghz M16 AA halftrack. WARNING! This product is NOT compatible with the old analog/FM Torro vehicle!
- A four channel RC radio and receiver.
- An appropriate high current-compliant battery (6- to 9-cells NiCd, NiMh or a 2S/3S LiPo/LiIon).
Scope of delivery
- Electronic board with all necessary cables.
- Cable for optional attachment to the front light.
- ElMod USB dongle: a connection cable for a Windows® or Apple® computer for customization of all parameters of the vehicle.
- A strong and overload protected main motor driver (up to 5 Amps).
- ElMod Physics Engine 2:
- A driving experience of commanding a heavy vehicle by simulation of mass inert.
- The maximum speed according to in scale speed of the 1:1 vehicle.
- Two phase acceleration simulates the function of a gearbox: the drag decreases on higher speed.
- Short rest after stopping simulates gear switching.
- Three brake modes: engine brake with a long runout, full proportional brake, emergency brake.
- Full proportional control of turret rotation.
- Full proportional lifting and lowering of the AA guns.
- Muzzle flash.
- Switchable lights (rear light and optional front light).
- Rear light also integrates brake light.
- Diverse setting options via the free ElMod App.
- Connection to standard RC gear (requires four channels). No separate motor controller or mixers required.
- Integrated polyphonic sound unit:
- Five sound channels for the simultaneous output of sounds.
- Open file format: wav, 8 bit, 22kHz sampling rate, mono, PCM.
- Three additional samples which can be defined by the user.
- Speed dependent engine sound.
- Up to seven samples for the turret rotation depending on the turret speed.
- Alternative sounds for turret rotation when motor is switched off (operation by hand / emergency operation).
- Distinction between cold and warm start.
- Random selection of up to ten clips for switching engine on/off.
- Shot sound.
- Direct connection to an 8 Ohm speaker.
- Battery protection for NiMh/NiCd/LiPo and LiIon batteries with voltage monitoring and undervoltage protection switch-off.
- Configurable drive parameters via USB with the included ElMod USB dongle.
- Simple installation: all connectors of the Torro(R) vehicle fits to the ThinkTank M16 unit. Only two wires to the speaker has to be soldered.
- Battery protection for NiMh/NiCd/LiPo and LiIon batteries with voltage monitoring and protection switch-off.
- configurable drive parameters via PC and USB with the included ElMod USB dongle
- Simple installation: all connectors of the Torro® vehicle fits to the ElMod M16 unit. Only two wires to the speaker has to be soldered.